Participation in the validation study provides students in your school(s) the opportunity to tell his/her teacher about:
- “My success and well-being really matter to my teacher.”
- “Our class is orderly, on task and respectful, with learning as our first priority.”
- “My teacher provides multiple good explanations; when I am confused, my teacher helps me understand.”
- “My teacher insists upon rigor--understanding, not just memorization--and my best effort.”
- “My teacher makes lessons intellectually relevant and stimulating because they are important.”
- “My teacher talks with me to help me understand ideas and support my learning.”
Send Cathy Clarksen email@example.com a message to join the study. We are excited to have you join this tremendously important effort.