The filtering and sorting tools in Detail View enable you to format the information to create your own custom views for different purposes. You can save each view with a name that makes sense to you, so that you can quickly and easily access the views that you USE most often.
1. Follow path: Evaluations > Administration > DETAIL VIEW.
2. If data does not populate, locate the “Buildings” filter in the Detail View Filters. Select checkbox next to “Select All” and click “Apply".
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page. The bottom bar displays a listing of the amount of pages and elements per page. The right side of the bar gives the amount of “displayed elements” in the applied filter. Notice in the image below, the displayed elements are only 1-50 even though there are 149 elements in the applied filter. The default setting displays only 50 elements per page.
Increase the number of elements viewable per page to a number greater than that of displayed elements. Using the image above for example, the Per Page number should be changed to 150 to include all elements in the applied filter. Once the Per Page number is increased, the page will include all forms in the applied filter. Notice in the image below, the displayed elements are now 1-149.
4. Using the columns, filter by your preferences (User, Admin, Eval Type, etc).
5. It can be helpful to save views that you have created to easily display certain data in a format that is most useful to you. See the article, “Saving, Sharing and/or Formatting a Detail View" in the EP Help Center.
6. If you wish to email one or more users using the Detail View see the article, "Using Email Option in Detail View" in the EP Help Center.