You are able to send messages/reminders to staff. Frontline users will see the message on the front page when they sign into the Frontline application. Only administrators with appropriate rights can enter messages here.
- (Legacy) From District Admin tab: Click on Config Summary then Click on "Info & News" on left navigation bar. (Insights) Click on Configuration Tools - Site Configuration - News and Infor List
- In the Configuration Summary window click ADD button to put message on the board. (You will be able to choose a date when the message will appear as well as an expiration date.)
- Select the audience to receive the message. If the message is to go to all do not check District Admin or Instructor.
- Title the article, type the message and click SAVE button at bottom.
- Message will appear on the evaluatee’s home MLP page above “My evaluations” bar.