You can upload a web-based artifact into the documentation log by attaching the URL.
1) Click the ADD ARTIFACT button.
2) Complete the details for your artifact.
3) You will then have to select FILE or URL depending upon the source of your artifact.
4) Select URL and copy/paste the URL (web address) of your artifact into the box.
5) Click SAVE.
6) The link now lives as an artifact under the standard/s chosen for alignment
* For Google Docs, be sure your doc share settings allow "anyone with the link" to access your URL or your evaluator will not be able to see your google file.
Google docs will continue to change when new content is added. Save as a pdf if you do not want the document content to experience updates.