What do the buttons at the bottom of the form mean?
Enter data into a form and then at the bottom of the form click:
Some forms require the evauatee to acknowledge.
- Submit - if you are completely finished with the form and ready for it to be reviewed.
- Save - to save as a draft to finish later (or press CTRL+SHIFT+S)
- Save & Notify - to give an administrator a “heads-up” to review the form before submitting the form – allows for a two-way feedback process prior to submitting form (This works for both teacher/ES to admin feedback OR admin to admin feedback)
- Reset - to clear/delete the form
- Print - to print a hard copy of the form
- Comment - to add a comment about something on the form, which will be attached to the form, but not part of the form itself
- Acknowledge - Clicking the Acknowledge button is the equivalent of an online signature. The user's acknowledgement indicates the form information has been received. It does not necessarily indicate agreement.