You can insert a hyperlink into a form or have users insert them into a text box response. To insert a hyperlink into a form...
- Open your form in the COMPONENT MANAGER.
- Insert from the left Toolbar section an “instructions” box.
- Under the SECTION PROPERTIES on the right, type the text you wish to hyperlink into the text box.
- Highlight your text. Then, click on the >> sign in the toolbar.
- The menu of options will appear. Click on Hyperlink. You will be prompted to enter the web address you are choosing to link text to. You now have inserted a hyperlink into the form.