You can enable the My File Library within MLPOASYS and then upload documents to house within the system.
- Click on DISTRICT ADMIN tab
- Click CONFIG SUMMARY in the left navigation bar
- Click on DISTRICT PROFILE
- Click on EDIT DISTRICT PROFILE (Center portion of screen)
- Go down to CONFIGURATION OPTIONS section. Find Enable District File Library (see below). Click YES. *Note: You could also choose to enable the User File Library as well by clicking YES.
The function then shows up on the left navigation bar at My File Library (see below).
The District Admin with SITE CONFIG rights will need to upload the docs into the system for folks to view. Note Site Configuration rights are full "keys" to the castle. Any information that is listed on the site can be accessed. MLP would caution anyone, unless they truly need it and are properly trained about the District Config access to upload documents.
You must be on the District Admin tab. Click on CONFIG SUMMARY - click on FILE LIBRARY. You will then see the upload file button and can upload the docs you wish to store.
Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.