You can enable the File District File Library and User File Library (My File Library) within Frontline and then upload documents to house within the system. Only administrators with Configuration Rights can enable the File Libraries.
- (Legacy)Click on DISTRICT ADMIN tab
- Click CONFIG SUMMARY in the left navigation bar
- (Insights) Click on CONFIGURATION TOOLS - SITE CONFIGURATION
- Click on DISTRICT PROFILE
- Click on EDIT DISTRICT PROFILE (Center portion of screen)
- Go down to CONFIGURATION OPTIONS section. Find Enable District File Library (see below). Click YES. *Note: You could also choose to enable the User File Library as well by clicking YES.
The District Admin with SITE CONFIG rights will need to upload the docs into the system for folks to view. Note Site Configuration rights are full "keys" to the castle. Any information that is listed on the site can be accessed. MLP would caution anyone, unless they truly need it and are properly trained about the District Config access to upload documents.
This path will direct you to the site's DISTRICT file library to enable the administrator to upload files to the District File Library:
You will then see the upload file button and can upload the docs you wish to store.
Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.